Reno-Tahoe Shuttle Service’s
- cancellation policy does not issue refunds in the event of a passenger cancellation.
- Refunds are issued only when Reno-Tahoe Shuttle Service is not able to provide service that the customer has already paid for in full. In most cases, a credit will be issued for a future fare or equal or lesser value unless transaction has been disputed. This credit is good for one calendar year from purchase date.
Proof of purchase must be provided
in order to receive authorization. Reno-Tahoe Shuttle Service is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or missing personal items left in the vehicles. In the event an item is left in one of the vehicles, Reno-Tahoe Shuttle Service will mail the item at the expense of the customer, dependent upon pricing and speed of shipping.
Reno-Tahoe Shuttle Service is not responsible
for delays, flight schedule changes or flight cancellations. Reno-Tahoe Shuttle Service is not responsible for road conditions, weather conditions and/or traffic which may contribute to delay in pickup, missing flight or cancellation due to blizzards, large snow storms, in climate weather.
A valid credit card must be used to place a reservation
on hold. Invalid credit cards will delay or cancel any pending reservations.
- Specific kinds of vehicles may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- All passengers must wear seat belts while vehicle is in drive.
- Stops are made at the expense of the customer; $20 minimum.
- Changes in destination will result in appropriate fare adjustment (if fare is further/more expensive than previously reserved one). Changes in routes will result in higher fare price.